Got it yesterday and used it today. Absolutely awesome! Of COURSE, it’s a baby; you must keep it beside an adult at all times. I held a hand on it or put my finger thru the loop at the front. But it seemed stable and very secure, and the baby loved it except for the process of buckling him in, lol.
Have to order another now. I watch two babies and just wanted to be sure it was worth the $$ before getting two.
Lori Jacobs ✅ Verified Purchase
The Baby Swimmer is a revolutionary new swim ring that offers superior safety and durability. Made from high-quality materials, the Baby Swimmer is virtually indestructible and leak-proof, making it the perfect choice for preventing accidents in the water. With its soft fabric exterior and comfortable design, the Baby Swimmer is also quick-drying and bacteria-resistant, making it the perfect bathtime companion for your little one.
The Actual Item Weight is not 1.28 Pounds, are 1.9 Pounds. The Material is not Polyvinyl Chloride; it's soft cloth outside, pearl foam inside, fully sealed waterproof membrane in the middle (easy dry).
- Detachable tail:
- 1. Add a tail to avoid backflipping over.
- 2. Bigger adjustable size, better for a big baby of 3-24 months.
- 3. Three layers:
- OUTSIDE SWIMSUIT CLOTH: soft, not stiff, and not hurt the baby's skin. Breathable, elastic, and easy dry.
- Durable: no broken, no scratch, does not get hot under sunshine, no fading after long time use.
- MIDDLE--enhanced fully sealed waterproof membrane, easy to dry.
- INSIDE--latest tech pearl foam, greatly improved buoyancy.
- Detachable sun canopy: UPF 50+ keeps the baby’s delicate skin away from the fierce sun. Use both outdoors and indoors. Mesh sides for see-through visibility.
- Non-inflate: No need pump. Never leakage and sink. One-press security buckles-lock offers more protection and convenient operation. The crotch strap design avoids slipping.
- Two swim ways: backstroke and breaststroke: adjustable size, best float to play and learn swim.
- 1. WILL NOT PROTECT AGAINST DROWNING. USE ONLY UNDER CONSTANT SUPERVISION. THIS IS NOT A LIFESAVING DEVICE. DO NOT LEAVE THE CHILD UNATTENDED WHILE THE DEVICE IS IN USE.
- 2. THE BUOYANT TAIL MUST BE INSTALLED DURING THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF USING THE CHEST FLOAT, AND THE BACKSTROKE POSITION CAN ONLY BE USED BY BABIES LESS THAN SIX MONTHS UNDER THE FULL SUPERVISION OF ADULTS.
Remember, at Byloh, we believe in the quality of our products; therefore, we offer a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee with no questions asked!
Congratulations! You’ve found a hidden discount code! Use code “XTRA10” at checkout to claim an additional 10% OFF your ENTIRE order!